Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: REALLY WEIRD EBAY FINDS!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I accidently came across something on Ebay while doing a completely unrelated search. I am so freaked out, I never heard of such a thing and I cannot for the life of me figure out why anybody would want one of these. YULCH!!!! Really, read the descriptions! Bizarre!!!!

    Click here for a search on them:
    REBORNS


    Anyone else come across any other trippy ebay finds? Post em here!

    Ever hear of this one?
    GHOST IN JAR

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LunA359's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't get it Rocky... they're dolls, right? Granted they're very detailed dolls, but I don't get what's so [img]eek.gif[/img] about them.

    I's dum. [img]confused.gif[/img] Heh. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, this is why they freak me out. Adult women are paying HUNDREDS of dollars for these dolls that they are pretending are real babies! They weight the bodies so they feel real, add little heaters so they are warm, paint in veins and drool, they buy a whole wardrobe for them, furniture, toys, bottles, change their diapers, take pictures of them in different baby poses...PRETEND THEY ARE REAL BABIES! You don't think that's completely whacked? Is it just me? It's like they're playing with little corpses or something!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LunA359's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    254
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah... I see. I guess I didn't read that far into the descriptions, that is kind of weird. Not nearly as weird as what went through my mind when I saw the title and the pictures... reborn? I won't even say it. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Totally! I came across them accidently when searching for jewelers tools. I came across a tool that said it was used for "opening up the mouths and noses of reborns". I was like, "THE HELL...?" I thought they were, yeesh, preserved stillborn babies or something! I was ready to report it to Ebay, but then read thru a few of them completely...it was hardly comforting to figure out what they really were!

    Why don't these people just HAVE a real baby if they want one so badly, or do you think those collectors are just not sane?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Floydly's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 16th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As cruel as this sounds, I would like to buy one of these dolls and perform "experiments" on it. You know - put it in a stroller and fawn over it, and then WHOOPS! The stroller accidentally flies into traffic, or down a flight of stairs.

    People's reactions would be priceless. Then again, so would the lawsuits, I imagine.

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 25, 2004 07:32 PM: Message edited by: Floydly ]</font>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Or put a tape-player inside of one, with child screams. Beat the stuffing out of the doll in a family park, like Lionel in BrainDead (Dead Alive in America)... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BWAHAHAHAHA! YES, Floydly & Reved! These are suggestions worthy of this weirdness. It's fetish-istic isn't it? That Ebay has actually made a whole category for it...sheesh!

    And here's your moment of zen...

    "BABY FAT" USED IN THE MAKING OF THEM!!!!! AAAACCCKKK!!!!

    babyfat

    1078200697559 A45
    1077675856076 B80

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ February 26, 2004 06:33 AM: Message edited by: rocketmaster ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, enough of that...how about a Monkey Skull necklace?!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4171

    32 1

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner rocketmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2000
    Posts
    1,342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carry-on luggage for your next flight...

    TLBOX1
    BOMB SHAPED TOOL BOX
    TLBOX2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •